Measurements given in the size guides are for our own brand clothing only.Measurements may vary when offering alternative brand Clothing (Please request or refer to fitting Charts).
The size guides apply to body measurements only and do not match the measurements of the clothing. Clothing measurements will vary according to style, fabric, ease allowance and desired fit, but will fit the body size indicated on the size guides. To ensure correct sizing is ordered customer must request data sheet,size charts from sales
Make a note of the measurements obtained and then click to view the corporatewear size charts or the shirts and unisex size charts , alternatively send us your measurements and we will contact you with your size.
- A [Neck] - neck circumference.
- B [Chest/Bust] - measure the chest around the fullest part, placing the tape close up under the arms making sure the tape is well up at the back and level all around the body.
- C [Waist] - measure around the natural waistline over any undergarments that may be worn.
- D [Inside Leg] - measure from the top of the inside leg at the crutch to the hem (ankle).
- E [Sleeve] - this is taken from the shoulder edge (crown) to the cuff.
It is recommended that you use the guidelines in the charts and on the illustrations, on how to measure yourself. It is advisable to take actual body measurements, rather than measuring over clothes or taking sizes from existing clothes.
The information stated in the size guides are the wearers measurements. The Bust or Chest measurements is taken by place an inch below the underarm and measured all round this area.The waist measure is taken at the narrowest point below stomach area measured all round the body. The Inside-leg measurement is taken from the crotch to the desired length(normally ankle).
Please use this form to request a special measure for non-standard sizing only.
Please review the diagrams below then complete the request form underneath with the relevant measurements.
All measurements taken must be body measurements and not from a garment. Measurements to be either in inches or centimetres not combined
- Inside leg
- Chest and waist
- Shoulder point to shoulder point
- Crown to cuff and shoulder or collar to cuff
- Nape to hem and bicep
- All of the above
- Back neck to waist
- Nape to hem not required
Thank you for your enquiry. We'll get back to you soon.